- How does Endbright work?
- Terms of purchase & payment
- Right of withdrawal
- Contact customer service
How does Endbright work?
For questions about how to use Endbright, read more at How Endbright works or visit our FAQ. If you don’t find the answer there, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service.
Terms of purchase & payment
- Payment must be made before the counseling session takes place, otherwise your booking will be forfeited.
- Consulting packages must be used within 12 months of purchasing the package. Any remaining sessions will then expire.
- Cancellation must be made no later than 24 hours before the booked consultation. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full amount of the counseling session. If the counseling session you book is part of a package, the session expires.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, you can do so in “My Bookings“. If you need to book later than within 24 hours before the agreed time, please call 040-44 66 22.
Right of withdrawal
- You have the right to withdraw from this agreement without giving any reason within 14 days of your purchase. If you want to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must send Endbright a clear and unambiguous message about your decision to withdraw from the agreement (e.g. an e-mail).
- In order for you to exercise your right of withdrawal in time, it is sufficient for you to send in your notification that you intend to exercise your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to digitally downloaded content.
- If you wish to exercise the right of withdrawal after the cooling-off period has expired, you may be charged a fee. Contact us for more information.
- In the event that you as a customer are dissatisfied and believe that there is an error in the service provided by Endbright, the customer must immediately contact Endbright when an error is discovered. Complaints are handled by phone on phone number 040 – 44 66 22 or by email email@example.com.
Contact Customer service
- For questions about Endbright’s services, advisers or bookings: Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone 040-44 66 22 (weekdays 9am-6pm) or via chat. The chat is open on weekdays during office hours. If the chat is closed, it’s fine to leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. If you want to carry out Divorce Planning, we ask you to book first.
- For general questions about Endbright: Go to Contact.
- For questions about your payments: Go to Klarna’s customer service.
Equal Equity AB (Endbright)
Ribersborgsvägen 13A, 217 53 Malmö.