Last updated: April 8, 2022
When you first create an account with Endbright, you will enter your user information. After this is done, you can access your account by logging in with your login details.
Terms and Conditions
Endbright’s values are based on consideration and respect. When using Endbright, we therefore ask you to adhere to the following rules:
- Do not use abusive, offensive, provocative or threatening language.
- Do not use language that is discriminatory regarding gender, gender identity or gender expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Threats or harassment are not allowed at Endbright. Threats include words expressed verbally or in writing and/or actions intended to cause discomfort or harm.
If these rules are not followed, Endbright can take measures such as disabling the user account and/or filing a police report.
For information on terms of purchase & right of withdrawal go to the Customer service page.
You undertake to:
- Only use Endbright’s Platform (“Platform”) for personal consultation and information.
- Not distribute or otherwise transmit data or information on the Platform that (i) you do not have the right to distribute by law or contract; (ii) infringes, contributes to or encourages others to infringe intellectual property rights or trade secrets, (iii) uses viruses, trojans, worms, other malicious software or malicious code, or anything that may otherwise damage or adversely affect the Platform, or ( iv) otherwise may cause damage or other inconvenience to Endbright or any third party.
Endbright is not responsible for the Platform’s availability, technical malfunctions or data loss. Endbright is not obliged, except as a result of mandatory law, to pay compensation to you for errors, omissions, data loss or other breach of contract by Endbright.
Any information provided is provided for general distribution informational purposes only and shall not be used or construed as direct advice, solicitation or recommendation of other legal, financial, physical and mental health agencies, brokerage services or other services connected to the Endbright Platform.
Endbright disclaims liability for loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of information received from Endbright.
Termination of service
Endbright, or you yourself, have the right to terminate the account that you as a user have registered (the “Service”) at any time.
To close your account, please email email@example.com.
If Endbright believes that you are abusing the Platform, your account may be immediately suspended. In that case, you will be notified in writing that such action has been taken.
Endbright may at any time without notice change the design of the Platform and its functions or cease to provide the Platform and/or the Service altogether.
If Endbright cannot fulfill its obligations according to the Terms due to that they are significantly hindered or prevented by circumstances which Endbright could not control and whose consequences Endbright could not reasonably have avoided or overcome, such as general labor dispute, fire, lightning, terrorist attacks, natural disaster, disruption of energy supply, changed regulations on regulation, government intervention, and the failure or delay of services by a supplier/subcontractor due to circumstances set forth herein shall constitute the basis for exclusions providing relief from damages and other penalties.
Applicable law and dispute resolution
The terms (including this paragraph) in the Agreement shall be interpreted and applied in accordance with Swedish law. Disputes resulting from the Terms and Conditions are resolved by the court in Malmö district court.
Changes and Transfers
Endbright has the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions and must publish the new terms on endbright.se within a reasonable time before a change is implemented. Notice of updates to these Terms will also be sent to you by appropriate correspondence – for example, by email. A new version of these Terms applies from the time specified in the new version of the Terms and begins to apply to you when, after such a change, you use the Platform again, or otherwise accept the new Terms.
Within the limits of the law, Endbright retains the right to assign the Platform, including all related rights and obligations, to third parties. You may not assign your rights under these Terms without the prior written consent of Endbright.
Last updated: April 8, 2022
PTS, the supervisory authority in the area, provides further information about cookies on its website, pts.se.
For information on how to manage your browser’s cookie settings, follow these links:
Data protection policy
Last updated: December 2, 2021
Endbright, formally Equal Equity AB, is responsible for the personal data (“Data”) that Endbright processes. Endbright takes your data protection and privacy very seriously and ensures that all data protection regulations are followed. In this section, you will learn more about how Endbright processes your Data when you use endbright.se (“Website”), Endbright’s platform (“Platform”), or Endbright’s services (“Services”).
Types of Personal Data
The Data that Endbright may process include:
- Email address
- Social security number
- Phone number
- Number of children and their ages
- Marriage/partnership status and its duration
- Financial information
This Data is collected when you create an account with Endbright and through direct correspondence between Endbright and yourself.
Endbright processes your Data in order to fully provide Endbright’s Services to you according to your wishes, to communicate with you, to identify potential risks or fraud and, where they are in line with the preferences you have indicated, to provide you with advertising or advertising material.
The period of data storage depends on your status as a user. Non-Members’ Data is retained for up to 6 months; members’ Data is stored for: up to 2 years after the member’s last use of Endbright’s Website, Platform or Services; or immediately after the member’s user account has been terminated.
Third parties and countries
Endbright may share your Data with the affiliated companies with which Endbright has partnerships, in order to be able to provide you with a greater set of services, as well as with trusted third-party service providers, as necessary, to enable them to perform services on our behalf, for example :
- Storage of data in the cloud
- Processing of payments
- Display of advertisements
- Conducting surveys
- Analysis of our Services and customer demographics
- Communicate with you, e.g. by e-mail or survey delivery
- Legal consulting
- Management of customer relations including social media
- Support and related services
Endbright does not transfer Data outside the EU, except when the customer resides outside the EU. When Data is transferred outside the EU, we check that the third country meets the requirements of the applicable legislation on data protection.
For a complete list of Endbright’s third parties, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Endbright takes all necessary precautions to maximize the security of your Data, including the use of MD5 and SALT encryption, secure servers and trusted cloud services.
According to the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to transparency in how your Data is processed. This means that at any time you can:
- Request an extract of the Data that Endbright processes about you,
- Request that Endbright correct any Data that is inaccurate;
- Request that Endbright delete your Data,
- Request that Endbright restrict how your Data is used,
- Object to the processing of your Data that Endbright considers to be legitimate,
- Request to have your Data transferred from Endbright’s system to another body, i.e. data portability, and
- Revoke previously granted consent for any of Endbright’s personal data processes.
If you want to request any of the above, contact Endbright at email@example.com.
You have the right to contact the Swedish Data Protection Authority to file a complaint if you are dissatisfied with how Endbright processes your Data.
More information about GDPR is available at datainspektionen.se.
Changes to Endbright’s Data Protection Policy
Endbright may periodically update this Data Protection Policy to accurately reflect changes in business or for regulatory reasons. When this happens, Endbright will inform you via appropriate correspondence – for example via e-mail and on our Website. A new version of this Data Protection Policy applies from the time specified in the new version of this Data Protection Policy and begins to apply to you when, after such an update, you accept the new Data Protection Policy.
Equal Equity AB (Endbright), Ribersborgsvägen 13A, 217 53 Malmö, Sweden. Org. no: 559210-0159.